There are a number of people without whom this venture would never have been possible:
- David for listening to my ideas, giving me feedback and in the very beginning sharing his kitchen with me.
- Everyone congratulates me on the packaging but the person who deserves this is my great friend Joby who listened to my ideas and made them work.
- Simon for having faith in my product and putting it under his label.
- Heidi for eating copious quantities of Prune and Walnut Log, always being there as a sounding board and for coming up with the brand name.
- Most importantly, my nephew Peter, who ingeniously designed the moulds, the “Dandan” and the kitchen systems to make this wonderful handmade product.
My dream is for the business to grow so that it can support endangered species. I would like to make a difference in the world we share with animals.